Friday, October 18, 2013

Time Zones Test on Monday, October 21, 2013

The time zones test will combine questions from your notes in your composition book, the highlighted packet called Lesson 10: Understanding Time, and the study guide below that I posted online night before last. Questions will come from all of these sources, and you will also be provided with time zone maps to use as you figure out time zone change word problems.

Your flash cards will be counted as a grade, and your folder must contain the time zone packets (there are 3), as well as the study guide. That will all be part of your folder grade.

14 comments:

  1. When is the folder check?

    ~Signed
    Amy Xue

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. me and my mom made flash cards all day today. I think I'm ready for the test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright. I will study my hardest and reorganize my folder.
    _Ganga Pradeep ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update of what will be on the test, Mrs . Morton. It will help me a lot. Don't worry I will study and check my folder for the materials needed.*****Christine Lee******

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made flash cards all day and studied!
    Rashad Abdur - Raheem 4th Period

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mrs. Morton for putting the materials for the test that we will need to study for.
    Savannah Lee-6th period

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for posting what to study for the test
    michele solis 5th

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the update! See you tomorrow! Too many exclamation point. I need to throw in a few periods.
    - Sukanya Barman (5th)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am ready... see you tomorrow.

    Krishi Pradeep 4th prd.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am 100 percent prepard for the test!!! I jave all my flashcards and packets!!
    selenne zarate 5th period

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the info!

    -london pirtle 4th period

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for looking at my comment on the other thing that you posted. Thanks!!!! Mrs.Morton
    Matthew Lee 5th period

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am ready for the test.
    Alejandra Vazquez-6th period

    ReplyDelete