Monday, October 21, 2013

Practice Building a Disaster Preparedness Kit

Build a Disaster Kit

Build A Kit. Be a Hero... and Build a Kit! Join Gayle and her friends in gathering supplies needed to prepare for an emergency. Go through each level and pick the correct items for you and your family. You don’t need to fill every box. When you are done, print out an emergency kit checklist! Remember – people often lose electricity after a natural  disaster!

Play this game by clicking on the link above the picture.

12 comments:

  1. That was a fun game while you also learned how to pack a survival kit for a future earthquake. Christine Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what to pack before an earthquake happens.
    Alejandra Vazquez-6th period

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did now I know what to pack
    -smythe kuebler 4th period

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was fun and entertaining Mrs. Morton.
    James Fells 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how they asked you to pack the necesits not what can be bought again and doesnt help you survive.

    -London Pirtle 4th period

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got it all right Mrs. Morton! I am now ready to protect myself against the forces of nature!
    Ganga Pradeep ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got it all right Mrs. Morton! I can face the forces of nature.
    Ganga Pradeep ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I now know to pack things that I need.
    Matthew Lee 5th period

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! This game helped to show me what I should pack if a real earthquake were to happen.
    Gigi Ford

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks that helped a lot
    Michele Solis
    5th

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I know what to pack in an actual emergency!!!
    Selenne Zarate
    5th period

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks. this really helped. andrea brimhall 4th

    ReplyDelete