Monday, August 8, 2011

I Was So Happy to See All of You Today!

Mrs. Murphy and I yacked on the phone tonight about all of our classes and our new students. She asked me what I thought about my new kids, and I said "They were spectacular!!!" I was so happy to meet all of the new faces today, and was comforted by seeing all of the precious old faces from Creative Writing classes last year. I think we are going to have a fantastic year together as we travel around the world and explore the geographical mysteries of this planet...
Don't forget to look at this week's syllabus. It is posted under the syllabus button now. Remember it will be updated by each Sunday with the new week.

Thanks so much to all of you students who have already read the blog and left a comment. Now, that's what I call the "E" in extra which can translate to an "E" in conduct.

Don't forget to bring some index cards tomorrow for journaling and for a postcard. See you all in the morning!!!

Mrs. Morton

24 comments:

  1. I have read your blog.
    -Wing Deng-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so happy you are my tacher. I'm working on my slideshow now.

    -Dena Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your blog.
    -Jada Akoto-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah, nice job, Mrs.Morton. ^_^ I've read your blog! You and Mrs.Murphy are funny x). Working on my SlideShow!
    P.S: I have the largest comment. B)

    -Tariq J. Thompson-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy for you being my teacher! :) this year will great for all of us!!! You and Mrs. Murphy are very funny. I saw some of my friends and they like you very much!!! See you tomorrow!! :)

    ~Hannah Mills

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog. See you tomorrow!

    -Srishti Arora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read your blag! So glad you're my teacher!



    -Abbey Robertson

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEYYYYYYOOOOOOOO!!!!! I have read your blog.




    ~~~J.C. Busby~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read your blog!
    -Nhu & Hoangnha Vo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know dis was last nights home work bit i figured wat can it hurt.i read ur blog NICE.
    ~Nadia foster~{6th period}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read your blog.


    -Sidney Parish-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read your blog



    ~Molly Walker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog was inspiring to me and makes me want to try harder.
    Nelson Wilford 6th period

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have read this blog mrs.morton
    c u tomorrow

    -maddie jackson

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read your blog.


    -Myles Baker

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read your blog




    charles elliott

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have read your blog!:D So happy you're my teacher this year!


    -Trista Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  18. i read your blog!!!!!
    Kayla Klazmer

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have read your blog Mrs. Morton.


    -Eve Abraha

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have read your blog

    Caroline Crocker 5th

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have read your blog and I'm proud to be one of your students.... Adam Price

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've read your awesome blog... see you tomorrow Mrs. Morton!

    -Divya Prasad

    ReplyDelete
  23. I,ve read this fantasiic blog. Now as always, I feel good about my social studies teacher.See you tomorrow Mrs. Morton.


    -Elijah White

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am glad to be in your class. I hope to have fun in your class and I have read your blog.

    -Margaret Hamer

    ReplyDelete